Thursday, March 18, 2010

TOP 3 best oatmeal cookies in Los Angeles

1. LA Dijonaise restaurant and bakery-The explosion of flavors that hit your taste buds from the first bite into one of their oatmeal-cranberry-walnut cookies is almost too much to handle. These cookies are very dense and have a strong rich flavor that is hard to come by. Not too sugary, but just right. Very chewy! Price: 80 cents!

2. Literati Cafe-These are a new find! I stumbled upon these ENORMOUS, and I mean literally the size of a chihuahua, oatmeal-raisin-walnut cookies. The plan was to grab lunch there, but these cookies just looked so mouth watering I couldn't resist. These have a sweeter taste and lighter color, most likely due to more regular sugar and less brown sugar. But none the less, delicious! They use both regular and golden raisins! Price: $2.50

3. City Kitchen- I found out about these cookies due to this company catering at jobs I was working on. Pretty much ALL of their cookies are great. But I especially love their oatmeal raisin cookies. These are more classic style oatmeal raisin, without the nuts. They are a deep brown color and have more of a crunchy texture, which I love! Price: under $1

No comments:

Post a Comment